MAAC is not currently enrolling new participants in this program. If you are interested, and would like to be contacted when enrollment re-opens, please complete the interest form at the link below to join our waitlist. Thank you!
Join our Electrical Vehicle Educational Series
Want to learn more about the benefits of owning an electric vehicle (EV)? Our Vehicle Educational Series offers an opportunity to learn about EV technology, the benefits of owning an EV, State and Federal incentives and rebates, and much more.
Save Money: Go Electric
January 24, 2023
6PM – 7PM
For more information:
Lissie Parra, EV Access Program Coordinator, 619.883.6852, lparra@MAACproject.org
How Much Can You Save with Your Next Car?
What can the program offer you?
• Help finding a car that meets your needs and that you can afford
• Support applying for incentives and rebates to lower the purchase price of preowned or new plug-in vehicles
• Vehicle financing at 3.99 – 5.99% interest
• Education and coaching to prepare you for the loan application process and loan repayment
• Education to prepare you for EV ownership e.g. maintaining plug-in vehicles, charging plug-in vehicles
Are you eligible for the program?
- Be a San Diego County resident
- Meet income eligibility
- Be at least 18 years old
- Possess a valid California’s driver license or AB60
- No current or recent auto delinquencies or auto repossessions
- Ability to repay loans and costs related to vehicle ownership
Check Your Household’s Income Eligibility
*Count only yourself plus any spouse, registered domestic partner, guardians, and/or dependents you have.
Do you want more information on existing Electric Vehicle Rebate programs? For more information play the video below.
Partners / Funders
The primary purpose of the Electric Vehicle (EV) Access Program is to reduce carbon emissions and increase renewable energy usage in communities of concern through an increase in the adoption of electric vehicles.
Other purposes of the Electric Vehicle Access Program are:
- Demonstrate the cost-savings and environmental value of Electric Vehicles to LMI community members.
- Provide an opportunity for LMI families to establish or repair credit.
- Demonstrate value of EV charging station installations in low to middle income (LMI) communities to elected officials and decision makers.
- Create a scalable, sustainable, replicable program delivery model for other communities of concern.
Pilot Phase: Program Design
For more information regarding the program and potential partnership opportunities, please contact Director of Economic Development, Flora Barron at email@example.com.
MAAC receives funding from the Center for Sustainable Energy to conduct EV educational outreach campaigns in LMI communities in San Diego County. More information regarding EV incentives and rebates: